OUR FINANCIAL VALUES
The Justice Project International, Inc. is a US based non-profit entity which promotes and funds the work of The Justice Project operating in Germany.
When you give to The Justice Project, you are directly investing in projects and initiatives that enable us to identify, relocate, and rehabilitate survivors of Human Trafficking and sexual exploitation. We seek to maximize your donation to the fullest extent by operating with low administrative overheads.
We are committed to evaluating our effectiveness and communicating with transparency to our donors. For any questions pertaining to donations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When making a donation, you can designate your contribution. The following describes the giving options that are currently available.
- General Account - Giving to the General Account funds the following categories:
- Victim identification / relocation services
- Aftercare / Recovery Program costs
- Awareness initiatives
- Administrative / fundraising costs
- Outreach Café expenses
- Safe House Expenses
- Safe House - This option allows you to donate specifically to the ongoing expenses of our Safe House.
- Staff Designation - Please indicate the name of the staff member you desire to financially support.